Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Weekend

     The weekened was a very much desired break. I left friday for my dad's house about a half an hour or so away from my house. My girlfriend came to pick me up, went through our routines and so on.
     Saturday morning I woke up, continued to my girlfriend's house to eat breakfast; but we didn't eat breakfast. I ended up eating KFC and she ate Taco Bell on our journey back home for the day to my friend's Graduation Party. I ment his mom and everybody met my girlfriend as well. It turned out to be a GREAT day for an outdoor grad party! I also recieved one of my cymbals (in the mail friday). I was so pumped!

The Cymbal was a Meinl Mb10 Bell Blast Ride Cymbal (Pictured Below)

We drove back home, went to bed waiting for Sunday's sun to rise.
     Sunday's sun rose and it was time to start thinking about heading home, but we ended up visiting my sister's new apartment and swimming in their free 3-season pool! The pool's temperature was perfectly balanced. My other sister, my dad, step-mom, cousin, girlfriend and I all went swimming. While at the pool, my girlfriend and I debated about how and when I was going home. After awhile we figured out I was going home after the fair / fireworks. That was a trip. I went with my girlfriend and her two cousin's. I met alot of her friends and left not too long after the fireworks. her female cousin was pulling us all through the crowd at high rates of speed. She is crazy. Afterwords, I basically just went home, went to bed, woke up and am now writing this blog for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment